In light of the current legal situation, no company can function effectively if it cannot ensure adequate protection of personal data. Developing and implementing an effective strategy for collecting, processing and possibly storing data not only makes a company more trustworthy, but also protects it against the legal consequences resulting from the present regulatory environment, in particular the Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our law firm provides the following personal data protection services:
- consultation – compliance analysis of solutions using personal data;
- audits – verifying the implementation of personal data processing procedures resulting from, among other things, the GDPR;
- preparation of documentation – connected with a personal data processing system;
- legal representation in proceedings – both before public authorities and courts in matters relating to the processing of personal data;
- training – in which we share practical pointers on how to meet legal requirements.
Personal data protection – what regulations are they based on?
Whenever undertaking any steps in the field of personal data protection and privacy protection, we always base our actions on national and international regulations. Among the legal acts we refer to in our work, the most important are personal data protection regulations, the Provision of Electronic Services Act, the Act on Combating Unfair Competition, as well as regulations governing specific industries, such as telecommunications and banking law.