As part of day-to-day services provided to the fund, we engage in:
- drafting the fund’s internal documents that ensure compliance with program requirements (such as investment policy, conflict of interest avoidance policy, etc.),
- negotiating agreements with the funder and the investors,
- comprehensive investment-related services (from due diligence reviews, through investment agreements and their performance, to exits),
- setting up investment committees,
- providing day-to-day advisory,
- reviewing the correctness of spending public aid.