Our Law Firm provided comprehensive legal services to an international group in terms of an audit of the internal process of companies across the world and their compliance with personal data protection regulations This included:
– verification of the correctness and legal compliance of the business processes carried out by the entire international Group, which utilize the personal data contained in the global record of processing activities;
– advisory in terms of the correctness and legal compliance of personal data processing, compliance with the data minimization principle, and transfer of data to third countries (using security measures such as agreements for the entrusting of data processing, standard clauses, and the Privacy Shield);
– advisory in terms of personal data protection measures and verification of the applications and systems utilizing personal data;
– drafting of information clauses and forms in which consent is granted to personal data processing;
– carrying out risk evaluations and impact assessments with respect to data protection;
– general advisory in terms of compliance of the companies operations’ with the GDPR.