We identify all possible risks related to a specific investment or real estate purchase. We provide legal advice and support at each step of the process, including administrative procedures connected with planning decisions, and when leasing commercial space in such investments.
We oversee the legal aspects of each and every stage of the investment process.
We provide an exhaustive range of services, covering everything from choosing and purchasing real estate and obtaining an occupancy permit right through to selling an investment and leasing commercial space.
We advise our clients on how to plan the implementation and financing of an investment, prepare and negotiate investment agreements and cooperation agreements, as well as provide advice on the optimal company form for an investment.
How do we operate?
- We assist investors in obtaining financing for their investments.
- We help manage and organize the investment process – preparing, negotiating and providing opinions on contracts for construction works, contracts with a general contractor and subcontractors, project management agreements, contracts with architects and investment designers, contracts with utility suppliers and road authorities.
- We represent developers and investors in administrative procedures both during the preparatory stage of an investment, as well as during the course of the construction work.
- We oversee the legal aspects of zoning and construction permit application procedures.
- We issue opinions and prepare information brochures, reservation agreements, developer agreements and sale agreements concluded with clients.
- We prepare and negotiate lease agreements and lease agreements for premises, office and commercial space as well as real estate.