Our law firm provides a full range of litigation services covering legal proceedings and disputes relating to the protection of personal data, intellectual property and IT, such as:
- Assistance in preparing applications for industrial property rights. – including overseeing registration procedures
- Providing analyses and opinions on the legality of a particular use of someone else’s creative work.
- Audits – we scrutinize the use of different elements shared under open source licenses, free software, creative commons, etc.
- Negotiations – we conduct negotiations in cases involving disputes over intellectual property,
- Agreements and settlements – we prepare agreements and settlements that allow us to regulate mutual relations within the scope of using intangible goods.
- Representation – we will represent you in litigation and in all judicial, mediation, arbitration and administrative proceedings.
- Consultancy services – provided to ensure the optimal strategy for protecting our clients against infringements and potential claims from third parties.