Taxation of remuneration, tax-deductible costs
An important element of our portfolio is advisory related to a special aspect of doing business, which is taxation with the personal income tax, both of the remunerations of the managing personnel and the other employees hired by the Client. We have extensive experience in developing and implementing remuneration models that allow our Clients to increase cost-efficiency and provide the personnel with higher income, with the cost items remaining unchanged. We have developed and implemented incentive systems based on financial instruments, commission-based systems, and solutions based on increased tax-deductible costs, both for listed companies and other enterprises employing hundreds of employees. We have advised on a number of tax streamlining projects that concerned the remunerations of managers.
- We analyze the existing rules of determining and paying the remunerations of both personnel and managers and recommend the implementation of detailed changes in this respect that allow for reducing taxation, including by means of using preferential tax-deductible costs or special tax relief options related to operating a business with a certain profile.
- We evaluate the tax consequences of the possible changes of the remunerations distribution scheme, as well as the tax aspect of the process of implementing these changes.
- We draft contract templates and all internal documents (including work and remuneration regulations).
- We file applications for individual tax interpretations on behalf of our Clients.
- The overriding goal of the services we provide is to guarantee our Clients with maximum tax security in terms of their business.
phone: +48 502 326 374
phone: +48 517 851 868