BANKRUPTCY AND RESTRUCTURING
Restructuring and cure
Our Law Firm provides services in terms of designing and implementing actions intended to restructure businesses, including by means of the tools provided for in the Polish Restructuring Law.
For our Clients, we handle proceedings for approval of a composition, composition proceedings, and cure proceedings. We select the optimum type of proceedings, considering the legal and financial situation of the Client and focusing on the main goal: efficient restructuring of the given business. In restructuring proceedings, we act both as representatives of the applicant and as restructuring advisors.
- Our team includes legal counselors, attorneys-at-law, restructuring advisors (acting as receivers and administrators in court proceedings), and financial analysts, which allows us to handle complex restructuring procedures in a comprehensive manner.
- As restructuring advisors, we handle proceedings for approval of a composition, drafting the required documents, including the plan of restructuring, and coordinating the procedure of collecting votes and the court proceedings.
- We draft documents that make it possible to open summary and regular composition proceedings, including composition proposals and restructuring plans, which are the basis for negotiating the composition.
- On behalf of our Clients, we negotiate with creditors in order to enter composition.
- We represent Clients in the course of proceedings, making sure that their interests are properly represented.
- Our financial analysts design financial activities and handle the economic aspects of restructuring; we cover the restructuring process from all angles, both legally and financially.
- We comprehensively prepare our Clients for cure proceedings, drafting both legal and economic documentation.
Our Law Firm is a subject-matter partner of the www.restrukturyzacja.pl web portal.
phone: +48 504 689 140