BANKRUPTCY AND RESTRUCTURING
As one of the first law firms in Poland, we have prepared and successfully carried out a pre-packaged liquidation procedure for our Client. In spite of major financial difficulties and doubts as to the possibility of declaring bankruptcy following the standard procedure, we have managed to ensure the sale of the entire business to an investor, at the same keeping it a going concern.
Since this new legal concept came into effect in Poland, we have successfully completed over a dozen pre-packaged liquidation procedures.
- When evaluating the possibility of carrying out a pre-packaged liquidation procedure, we take into account the financial and legal situation of the given business.
- In the course of pre-packaged liquidation, we prepare an offer of acquisition of the business and the responses to the offer.
- We provide assistance in looking for a party to acquire the Client’s business.
- In the course of the pre-packaged liquidation procedure, we produce a legal analysis of the business offered for sale.
- We draft the application for declaring bankruptcy through the sale of the business under the pre-packaged liquidation procedure, as well as all of the required appendices.
- We represent the Client in the course of the bankruptcy proceedings and in the contacts with the temporary court administrator.
phone: +48 504 689 140