We provide regular, ongoing legal advice and support for public companies, including in connection with their obligation to disclose information on their activities on the regulated market. These steps are taken in accordance with reporting regulations and ASO (Alternative Trading System) regulations, as well as on the basis of the MAR Regulation, including providing legal assessments of events that may constitute the basis for the publication of a report, editing drafts of current reports and helping issuers develop an information strategy. We also handle tender offers for shares as well as dual listings. In addition, we act as an Authorized Adviser of the ASO for companies listed in the alternative trading system.
We provide legal advice on meeting disclosure requirements (ASO regulations, MAR regulation, the Public Offerings Act, the reporting regulation).
We act as Authorized Adviser for companies listed on the NewConnect and Catalyst markets.
We provide legal services for IPOs and secondary share offerings
We have many years of experience helping commercial companies list their shares on the stock market. We prepare offering and information memoranda and advise issuers on the course of procedures connected with the approval or notification of the above-mentioned documents.
For several years now, we have been an Authorized Adviser in the Alternative Trading System, and we also cooperate with companies listed on the regulated market and have steadily increased the number of companies we provide services for in this area. Our many projects include:
- Providing legal advice and support for the merger of a company listed on the main market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange with a company operating in the board game production industry. This included providing substantive support in planning the schedule of the merger and its placement in the business strategy of the acquiring company, supervising the preparation of the necessary corporate documents and providing ongoing advice on resolving legal issues;
- Providing comprehensive support for listings of new series of shares in two advisory companies on the financial market in the Alternative Trading System on the NewConnect market. This involved preparing a draft information memorandum for the listing, preparing the necessary applications to the Stock Exchange and the National Depository for Securities, providing full support for the company during the course of proceedings before the above-mentioned institutions, providing ongoing advice on resolving legal issues, as well as supplementary advice on the disclosure requirements to be met by the issuer;
- Providing support for public companies in meeting their statutory obligations regarding the content of internal regulations, including, in particular, remuneration rules, procedures for reporting violations of the law, policies for selecting audit firms and policies for assessing transactions with related entities.
We offer a full range of legal services in the following areas:
- We prepare public and confidential information documents (issue prospectuses, information memoranda),
- We select the optimal solutions that will attract investors and prepare for an IPO.
- We assist in proceedings connected with the Stock Exchange, the National Depository for Securities and the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
Collaboration with capital market entities
We have extensive experience in advising entities operating on the capital market: investment companies, investment fund companies and investment funds, as well as in providing regular, ongoing advice on all matters relating to their activities, including regulatory issues, in particular in matters concerning the implementation and application of MIFID and UCITS directives. In these areas, we work closely with our lawyers specializing in the development and auditing of compliance procedures, analysing internal compliance risks and helping our clients build an optimal internal structure.
We prepare and audit internal procedures connected with the provision of advisory services on the capital market, such as the rules for issuing investment recommendations, the rules regulating the provision of services, the rules regulating the circulation of confidential information, risk management policy.
We prepare internal documentation for investment funds, including investment fund statutes and investment policies.
We work closely with our clients during proceedings before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
We provide legal support and advice with regard to transactions involving shares listed on the regulated market.
We provide legal advisory services in procedures involving the acquisition of shares in financial institutions and represent clients before competent institutions and authorities (WSE, KDPW, KNF, UOKiK) in connection with their obligation to submit relevant notifications and obtain required approvals.