Plan and launch your business abroad with us.
We provide advice on planning and setting up a business abroad – in both EU states and the USA. We identify the legal risks and formal restrictions involved in conducting business abroad, as well as estimate the costs and time frames for starting a business abroad.
We will choose the most financial viable legal form for your business.
We offer legal advice and support in selecting the optimal legal form for a business, the place of business incorporation, and configuration of its commercial structure. We help our clients prepare documents, set up companies, and draw their attention to all necessary export, tax, administrative and employee-related formalities involved in launching a business abroad.
Protect your business with the help of the right legal tools.
- We prepare the optimal commercial contracts for use abroad.
- We advise our clients on how to protect intellectual property rights (trademarks, proprietary copyrights, etc.).
- We help our clients secure the interests of partners holding shares (stocks) in companies abroad.
- We prepare and negotiate investment agreements connected with obtaining external financing (e.g. investment funds, Venture Capital funds, business angels, etc.).
- We offer legal support when relocating staff abroad for reasons of work (obtaining visas, work permits).