Legalize the stay of your employees
Support for businesses in matters connected with legalizing the employment and stay of their employees and other staff members (relocations). We advise both on the relocation of employees to Poland for employment purposes as well as on the relocation of Polish employees abroad (to work in other EU countries and the USA).
We will suggest the most advantageous forms of employment for personnel
We perform analyses and present our clients with the most advantageous or fastest forms of employment available to foreigners in Poland. We handle all the administrative procedures involved in legalising the employment and stay of staff members in Poland, including matters relating to the relocation of their families. We have practical experience and knowledge of all the necessary procedures involved when dealing with the Polish immigration authorities (Voivodship Office, Poviat Labour Office).
A fast-track residency application process
- We help our clients obtain the residence permits they need to be able to run a business in Poland.
- We help obtain or transfer residence and work permits (unified permits), as well as obtain or transfer employment permits for professions requiring high qualifications (the Blue Card).
- We register declarations of intention to provide employment
- We provide legal advice and support on relocation matters
- We assist you throughout the process of relocating employees to other EU countries and the USA for employment purposes, and as part of this service we will advise you on local procedures and requirements regarding immigration and labour law. We help choose the optimal form of work visas for employment in the United States (E1, H1B, B1 in lieu of H1B, blanket visa), and we can help you prepare the necessary documents and visa applications
- We provide training workshops and lectures, and also publish press articles on relocation and immigration law.