COMPANIES AND THE CAPITAL MARKET
Our Law Firm has extensive experience in terms of incorporating, transforming, and liquidating commercial companies, as well as amending memorandums of association, changing shareholders, and registering the changes with the National Court Register (KRS).
We offer comprehensive services covering both advisory in choosing the optimum legal form and drafting all of the documents necessary to register the changes made in a commercial company. We also incorporate companies using the standard memorandum of association template available on the web portal operated by the Polish Ministry of Justice (S24). In the case of entities whose operations are supervised by the relevant authorities (especially the entities operating on the capital market), we also provide our Clients with services related to handling administrative proceedings. Our Law Firm specializes in proceedings before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority concerning public companies, investment funds, and alternative investment companies and their managers.
- We provide advisory in terms of selecting the right form of carrying out business operations.
- We support our Clients in incorporating companies both domestically and abroad.
- Our offer includes shelf companies (private limited companies and limited partnerships) that in the case of an urgent business opportunity are a safe and quick solution allowing for starting operations right away.
- We provide services related to general meetings, including in public companies.
- We offer comprehensive advisory in terms of capital transactions, including issues of shares and bonds.
phone: +48 798 439 968