INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, NEW TECHNOLOGIES, AND PERSONAL DATA
Protection of personal data is especially important when you operate a business. Proper implementation of mechanisms in terms of collecting, storing, and processing this data is indispensable for secure functioning of any enterprise, both due to the need to ensure credibility and in view of the risks related to liability on account of potential irregularities in this respect.
- We evaluate solutions in terms of personal data in view of their compliance with legal regulations, including regulations concerning personal data protection, provision of e-services, combating unfair competition, as well as sector-specific regulations, such as telecommunications and banking regulations.
- We carry out audits covering the personal data processing procedures used by enterprises, as well as compliance with the new requirements specified in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We draft documentation related to data processing systems and help implement this documentation in day-to-day operations of our Clients’ enterprises.
- We organize training seminars on personal data protection, offering practical advice in terms of meeting statutory requirements.
- We represent our Clients in proceedings before public authorities and courts in cases concerning personal data processing.
phone: +48 517 852 351