BANKRUPTCY AND RESTRUCTURING
Bankruptcy of enterprises
We handle bankruptcy proceedings. First, we analyze the financial and legal aspects of functioning of the given business to see if there are reasons to declare bankruptcy. We advise the Client on whether it is possible to use procedures other than bankruptcy through liquidation and whether restructuring or a pre-packaged liquidation is an option. We draft comprehensive documentation for the purposes of bankruptcy proceedings, filing the relevant applications and supervising the course of the proceedings. We also handle bankruptcy proceedings for creditors, reporting claims on their behalf and taking part in the proceedings at various stages.
- We analyze financial documents and draft the documentation necessary to file the application for declaring bankruptcy.
- We obtain injunctive relief with respect to the debtor’s assets, protecting them against creditors.
- We protect the assets of indebted businesses, including by means of effectively preventing the creditors’ actions intended to hinder the achievement of the purpose of bankruptcy proceedings at the stage before the application for declaring bankruptcy has been examined.
- We represent our Clients in contacts with court administrators, facilitating the proceedings.
- We represent the interests of creditors and debtors at creditors meetings and on the creditors committee.
phone: +48 504 689 140